torsdag den 5. september 2013

Sleep!?




Okay. About 3 months ago, I had much trouble sleeping for about 3 weeks. I couldn't fall a sleep. Some night I didn't sleep at all! And other night's I feel a sleep but every 15 minutes I would wake up again and feel sick, like I was going to throw up. It was so bad. And when I had cheerleading, I felt like I could sleep standing up! It was so awful!

But then, for about a month I was sleeping normally again.

But the last month I have been sleeping up to 12 hours at a time! That's a lot of sleeping. But even when I got that much sleep, I was still tired... It was so weird when I really looked at my sleeping habits for the last three months.

But since Sunday, I have been sleeping my 8 to 9 hours. I wake up on my own, and I don't feel tired all the time as I did before! I feels amazing!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar