lørdag den 17. januar 2015

Our visit to Holland August 2014

It has taken me forever to upload these pictures but I finally did it. 

These are pictures from me and my boyfriends visit to Holland. I had such a good time there, with my family, and most importantly my two brothers that I hadn't seen for almost 17 years. We finally got reunited. This is a picture taken the last time I saw them.


As you can see it's a long time ago. I was about 2 years old. 

The second day I Holland we had a BBQ with almost the entire family there. My brothers where running late so everyone was there except them. When they came, I was crying my eyes out. It was happy tears. It had been so long. Almost everyone was crying after seeing my reaction to seeing them again. It was a very touching moment for all of us. We had been friends on Facebook for a couple of years at that time but we never really did anything about it. 

I can't even describe my feelings, I was so overwhelmed. I had so many questions and didn't know how to begin. 

We made a deal that day, that if we where I etch others country, we would meet up and talk. I'm looking forward to seeing them again!

Here are the pictures from August 2014.

Messy bun and sunglasses :-)
He drove all the way!
Only 2 hours and 35 minutes left to our destination. 
My two brothers.
The most important picture ever. Me and my two brothers. You have no idea how much I missed you guys. You can tell from my smile that I was more than happy to see them again.
Caught in the act. Tim is poking to Marisa. Ops :-)




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar