fredag den 14. juni 2013

Flyer in Cheerleading

Hey everyone!
I have decided to write in English instead of Danish, so that my Family from Holland can understand what i'm writing.

On my new cheer squad, they have decided that i have to be the new flyer! That Means that i am the one to go up i the air!

 
I'm so excited! Since yesterday i've felt like I was already up in the air! I feel like I'm on a cloud, on my way to heaven! It's so amazing! I'm so excited to try it on monday! I don't know who is going to lift me, but I will get my boyfriend to take a lot of pics and videos of my that is up in the air!

See you then!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Jessie,

    Congratulations on your new flying career, we hope you enjoy next Monday! Looking forward to the pictures of that.
    So lovely that you think of us and that you are now writing your blog in English. Sure nice to see what's going on with you and your friends, so we will be here every time you write something.

    Lots of love and huggs, we hope to see you again very soon. Maybe this Summer..?

    XXX, Marisa, Ciska & Arn

    SvarSlet