fredag den 5. juli 2013

Hard...

The last 2 weeks haven't been easy to get through. 
First of all, I found out that I couldn't get in to my school. For about a month ago, I got a confusing letter. And I wasn't sure I got in or not. I didn't get any more letters so I called them up. They told me it was a mistake I got that letter. I should instead have gotten a letter that said I didn't get in. So right now I'm so confused. I don't know what kind of adduction I want, so right now I feel stuck in my life.
A few minutes after that messages, I got told that I couldn't get money from the city because they can't my money before to months after my school stopped. They where referring to that time as "summer holiday" but I don't have  a job so know I'm more stuck. 

I think about it everyday. It's really hard. I can't get a job because of my caseworker, and I don't know what I wanna be any more. The two things I wanted to be the most, I can't do. So what do I do now?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar