onsdag den 31. juli 2013

Little bit shopping

Today me and my boyfriend went a little bit shopping. Not much but I got what I wanted and needed.

First of all I got my new cheering shoes! They are light weight, comfy, tight sitting flexible shoes. And that's perfect in stead of my All Stars Converse. They where not comfy but clumsy. 

Then I got some more rings. They where cheep and different so I got those to. I had an old gift card to H&M so I didn't have to use my own money. 

Then I got my beautiful skirt from H&M also with the gift card. I show my idol Bethany Mota aka Macbarbie07. So I just needed this skirt and I looks truly beautiful on me. 

And I know this picture had nothing to do with shopping but the can look so cool that I just had to taste it. I don't know if it's good or bad but it's not something I would keep drinking. I like my monster energy kaos! 

Till I'll write again! Love ya! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar