lørdag den 3. august 2013

People I miss


Mie. You are an amazing girl. Last time I saw you, you where making my nails. We had so much fun and the most of the time we where talking and laughing. It was amazing. I miss you honey!


My dance boodi, Kristine. I miss you so much. I miss dancing with you. You helped me when I needed you. When I had break ups or if I was just feeling down. I love ya baby and I will never forget or time tougher. 


Malou. We where cheering tougher on my old squad. You where my flyer and I where your base. We had a good but weird relationship. We where laughing and giggling. It was so fun. Miss you my booh. 


Kim my lovely girlfriend. I miss you a hell of a lot. I haven't seen you since last year. I really miss you my girl and most of all I miss or riding tours tougher. I love ya girl!


Last but not least. My dad. I miss you the most. Hope to see you soon again. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar