mandag den 26. august 2013

More viewers then EVER!

So... yesterday i got more viewers then EVER on the blog!

I'm so happy right know. When I saw it, I got speechless. My mouth was open but I felt like I couldn't make a sound, until my boyfriend told me something, I realist that people actually cares!

Look at this beautiful picture! (If you click at the picture it will get bigger and more readable)


It looks beautiful! I love this look. I wish it would look like that more often. I mean having over a hundred viewers at one post!


And i wanna correct my last post. I said that I would post pictures and videos from my day but I haven't had the time for the videos and I haven't got the pictures yet so I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a couple more days.

'Till next time....
I love you guys!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar