mandag den 29. september 2014

"I just got kicked in the face"

I'm writing in English again. I know it's confusing but I really want my family in Holland to understand what I'm writing.

So on September 28th, I had cheerleading practice (tumbling lesson), and we where trying something new. 

We had to try it in order to learn it (offcourse). The first 4 times, it went fine. Not perfect but fine. The 5th time we tried, something went wrong. I don't know what but in the begging of the stunt the flyer (the person that's in the air) hit me on my collarbone with her foot, and the when she was coming down she hit me in the face with the same foot. 

All off this was an accident, and that is just what happens when you are a cheerleader. I our case it was something new we haven't tryed before, but it can happen to even the most experienced cheerleaders. 

My face did only hurt for 3 minuts or so, and I didn't even know she had hit my collarbone, before someone told me the I had shoemarks on it. 

When I was siting and waiting for the ice, the flyer came over and kissed my nose and apologized. I told her that it was fine and that's just what happens.

My couch from tumbling, came over afterwards, hugged me and asked me what had happent. And I said "Ehm, I just got kicked in the face". It's looked like she was thinking that it was a bit funny, but at the same time it looked like she understood.

Today my collarbone is hurting when I'm touching it be otherwise, I don't feel anything. 

I hoped you liked hearing about my cheerleading. I know I had fun writing it, because I just love my flyers reaction to the situation. 

If i have some spelling mistakes, please let me know in the comment bellow!

Till I write you next time XOXO - Jessie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar